The Ultimate Guide to Visiting Prague (3-Day Itinerary)
Included in the itinerary:
- Plan for the day: for each day of your trip, you’ll get suggestions on what to do & see. Your itinerary for the day will follow a logical order to make sure you don’t miss out on any important landmarks along the way, and will even account for opening hours.
- Maps: with the location of all tourist attractions. Open them directly from Google Maps and use them to navigate during the trip.
- Recommendations: best local restaurants, bars and cafés in Prague, as well as recommended hotels for all budgets.
- Useful information: opening hours and entrance fees for every tourist attraction, including links to book tickets when necessary. Save yourself the hassle of researching everything.
- Tips: to ensure you have everything under control and enjoy your trip to the full. For example, is it worth paying to get access to Prague Castle?
- From the airport to the city center: indications on how to get from the airport to the city center.
- Bonus: best exchange offices.
You can find an example here.
Are you spending more than 3 days in Prague?
No sweat! This guidebook includes suggestions of other things to do in case you find yourself with extra time.
🙌 Let Beidoo do all the heavy lifting for you and save time on your trip prep.
Richard Ceadel –
Very detailed itinerary with a lot of tips and recommendations of places to go, which are not the usual touristy places. It saved us a lot of time. I will definitely download one of these guides for my future trips.