The Ultimate Guide to Visiting Brussels (2-Day Itinerary)
Included in the itinerary:
- Plan for the day: for each day of your trip, you’ll get suggestions on what to do & see. Your itinerary for the day will follow a logical order to make sure you don’t miss out on any important landmarks along the way, and will even account for opening hours.
- Maps: with the location of all tourist attractions. Open them directly from Google Maps and use them to navigate during the trip.
- Recommendations: best local restaurants, bars and cafés in Brussels, as well as recommended hotels for all budgets.
- Useful information: opening hours and entrance fees for every tourist attraction, including links to book tickets when necessary. Save yourself the hassle of researching everything.
- Tips: to ensure you have everything under control and enjoy your trip to the full. For example, is it worth visiting the Atomium?
- From the airport to the city center: indications on how to get from the airport to the city center (both from Brussels and Charleroi Airports).
You can find an example here.
Are you spending more than 2 days in Brussels?
No sweat! This guidebook includes suggestions of other things to do in case you find yourself with extra time.
🙌 Let Beidoo do all the heavy lifting for you and save time on your trip prep.
Excellent guide! Very detailed, can’t wait to use it for my upcoming trip to Brussels! thanks beidoo