The Ultimate Guide to Visiting Brussels (2-Day Itinerary)
Included in the itinerary:
- Plan for the day: for each day of your trip, you’ll get suggestions on what to do & see. Your itinerary for the day will follow a logical order to make sure you don’t miss out on any important landmarks along the way, and will even account for opening hours.
- Maps: a map for each day, so you can easily visualize your route and where each tourist attraction is located, with a link so you can open it directly from Google Maps.
- Recommendations: best local restaurants, bars and cafés in Brussels.
- Useful information: opening hours and entrance fees for every tourist attraction included in your itinerary. Whenever necessary, links to book tickets will be included. Save yourself the hassle of researching everything.
- Tips: to ensure you have everything under control and enjoy your trip to the full. For example, is it worth visiting the Atomium?
- Information on the public transportation: learn when & how to use public transport to get around the city, and how to get from the airport to the city center (both from Brussels and Charleroi Airports). Information on ticket prices will be provided as well.
You can find an example here.
Are you spending more than 2 days in Brussels?
No sweat! This guidebook includes suggestions of other things to do in case you find yourself with extra time.
🙌 Let Beidoo do all the heavy lifting for you and save time on your trip prep.