The Ultimate Guide to Visiting Iceland with Kids (10-Day Itinerary)
Included in the itinerary:
- Detailed itinerary for each day of the trip: for each day of your trip, you’ll get suggestions on what to do & see, including kid-friendly activities and tours. Your itinerary for the day will follow a logical order to make sure you don’t miss out on any important landmarks along the way, and will even account for opening hours.
- Maps: with the location of all tourist attractions. Open them directly from Google Maps and use them to navigate during the trip.
- Recommendations: best local restaurants and hotel recommendations.
- Useful information: opening hours and entrance fees for every tourist attraction, including links to book tickets when necessary. Save yourself the hassle of researching everything.
- Insider tips: to ensure you have everything under control and enjoy your trip to the full. For example, how to avoid tourist traps such as the famous Blue Lagoon (find way cheaper and less crowded alternatives in the itinerary!).
- Bonus: What to know before your trip (things to keep in mind when booking your accommodation, renting a car and driving in Iceland, what to pack and meals in Iceland).
You can find an example here.
🙌 Let Beidoo do all the heavy lifting for you and save time on your trip prep.
Sarah Wallace –
This is absolutely amazing! It exceeded my expectations. The document includes a very detailed itinerary with all the major sites to visit + lots of useful info about each of them. Maps that you can use to navigate, tips, recommendations for restaurants… It definitely saved me tons of hours. I 100% recommend it and will use these services again in the future. Thank you for doing such an amazing job!
Great value for money. Very comprehensive document that saves you a lot of time on research. I would recommend it for anyone traveling to Iceland with kids. Will download one of these itineraries again for my future trips.